Before leaving Paris, we worked together with Herve to fine tune the sound mix and music. I truly think the result will be great despite the windy sound! He just sent me a final version, so now the film will move on to color correction this Wednesday and Friday. I can’t wait to see the final film! As we are in NY, we’ll have to wait until December/January to screen the film. I’ll definitely keep everyone posted!